Monday 28 February 2011

Blossom 17th of March to 9th of April


We've got a new show on at the Gallery I work in that I've had the super fun job of curating, it's proved a great opportunity to really dig through websites, blogs and portfolios; something I rarely have an excuse to do this extensively. The shows got a range of animators, illustrators, jewelry makers and crafters due to exhibit. Some are well established within their profession, others are new talents just starting out but it's all brilliant! We'll also have the results of the childrens animation workshops on display. It was my first time teaching a young age group and I have to say I knew it was going to be tough, but I hadn't realized how you can never let the ball drop; working with adults, you're allowed to like stop to breathe every now and then! They were all incredibly enthusiastic and really responded to the tasks and maintained their focus all through the day, which I have to say I was impressed with! Anyway, if you fancy seeing some beautiful contemporary artworks and some fun kids animations pop over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment